28 March 2006

Happiest moment in my life

From the moment , I had completed my B-Tech( in the yr 2004) , life had been moving slowly for me.One year of Job Experience , although added technical values ,but still there was something haunting within me.I left the job after 10 months and joined IISc , one of the premier Science Institute in India, in the ME program of Chemical Engg.

As few of my friends had already moved abroad for higher studies, I had always desired to move abroad for Research. This propelled me to apply in some of the renowned US univs.On march 10th , my life took a turn around ,when I had my first offer from North Carolina State University for PhD program in Chemical Engg. I am really excited at the offer.

to be continued..................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home